JM Insurance Services, LLC
Since our founding in 1974, JM Insurance Services, LLC has built a reputation in the Jewelry Industry as a leader and trusted partner. We pride ourselves in providing insurance and loss prevention solutions with unmatched service to owners of Jewelry Businesses as well as owners of Personal Jewelry. Our dedication to the Jewelry Industry, Jewelry Trade Associations, Security providers and most of all, our customers have awarded us with long lasting relationships and customer retention.
JM Insurance Services, LLC is dedicated and passionate about customer service.
Our proactive philosophy and experienced staff provides our customers with the exceptional service, the no cost loss prevention resources, the risk/security evaluations, and the flexibility necessary to meet each individual need. We view Education, Loss Prevention and Communication as focal points in minimizing claims, controlling insurance costs, and ultimately maintaining the strength of the Jewelry Industry.
In this ever changing world, the jewelry industry is not only subject to a challenging economic climate like many other businesses, but also to significant security issues and practices in order to maintain financial stability and safety. Insurance to protect financial security in the Jewelry Industry is truly not enough.
At JM Insurance Services, LLC, it is our first objective to know our customers and not only to understand their insurance needs but also to offer Loss Prevention assistance in an effort to keep insurance costs controlled and to provide safety and security for their employees and merchandise as well as their own personal jewelry. The most important factor today is awareness and we at JM Insurance Services, LLC have the knowledge and resources to provide the guidance each client needs.
We simply do not want to act as a customer’s “vendor”, but as a trusted advisor. Our approach is to help the insurance buyer feel confident and in control of their insurance, as well as to develop a loss prevention awareness bringing about a peace of mind. Should a claim arise, we are there to assist and counsel our customers to ensure a quick and fair resolution.
Our company has a passion to help our customers reduce their risk and contain their insurance costs which impact their bottom line. JM Insurance Services, LLC has the experienced and seasoned professional team that serves as an advisor and advocate for each jeweler and jewelry owner. We are dedicated to the Jewelry Industry and have the answers you need!
We are a Trusted Choice agency because we believe you should have a choice in selecting the company that you want to provide your insurance – options are available in your selection.
Trusted Choice® agencies are insurance and financial services firms whose access to multiple companies and commitment to quality service enable us to offer our clients competitive pricing, a broad choice of products and unparalleled advocacy.
As a Trusted Choice® agency, we are dedicated to you and are committed to treating you as a person, not a policy. This commitment means we shall:
- Work with you to identify the insurance and financial services that are right for you, your family or your business and use our access to multiple companies to deliver those products.
- Guide you through the claims process for a prompt and fair resolution of your claim.
- Help you solve problems related to your coverage or account.
- Explain the coverages and options available to you through our agency, at your request.
- Return your phone calls and e-mails promptly and respond to your requests in a timely manner.
- Provide 24/7 services for our customers, offering any or all of the following: emergency phone numbers, Internet account access, e-mail and call center services.
- Use our experience and multiple company relationships to customize your coverage as needed.
- Commit our staff to continuing education so they may be more knowledgeable in serving you.
- Treat you with respect and courtesy.
- Conduct our business in an ethical manner
We pledge this to you, our clients and ask that you let us know if we fail to meet our commitment, so we may take corrective action.